GameTime is looking for a Kitchen Manager that is hands on and accustomed to motivating and coaching the hourly team, running stellar shifts, and ensuring each of our guests have the ultimate guest experience with a direct focus on our kitchen operations.
The Kitchen Manager is responsible for the operating conditions of the kitchen. Managing our costs to ensure the overall financial success of the restaurant.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Supervise the daily shift and guest experience.
- Scheduling and developing all crew members in the back of the house positions.
- Coordinate all group sales events for food products and kitchen staff.
- Ensure proper BOH staffing levels.
- Conducting weekly food inventories.
- Responsible for weekly ordering and receiving of food and beverage product.
- Supervise kitchen preventative maintenance program.
- Compliance with Health Department and OSHA standards.
- Comply with all company standards of recipe adherence.
- Ensure cost control procedures in compliance with company standards.
NON-ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
JOB-RELATED QUALIFICATION STANDARDS
High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
Individual must have experience with kitchen operations and supervision
2+ years Kitchen experience with an entertainment concept, theme park or high volume restaurant
Licenses or Certificates
Local and state regulation requirements for food handling and liquor service
General restaurant activities including walking, talking, sitting, standing, typing, lifting and carrying
Must be able to provide excellent customer service
Must have excellent time management and follow up skills necessary to perform in a fast paced, high volume environment
Equipment and Special Materials
Computer, printer, photocopy machine, fax machine etc. POS Systems
REMARKS: Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time. In addition, the employer may consider whether the individual applying for or holding the position is qualified. There two steps involved in this determination. The first concern whether the applicant or current employee satisfies the prerequisites for the position. The second step involves whether or not the person can perform the essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation.