|Title:||Group Sales Administrator|
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Responsible for offering administrative and training support to the Group Sales department in all GameTime venues. Coordinates details between events and sales departments to ensure client and corporate satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Training new Group Sales staff on the Semnox Reservation system.
2. Offer support with Semnox Reservation to GameTime venues.
3. Follow up and ensure the Deposit Log Tracking sheet is current.
4. Follow up and ensure the standard for Tax Exempt Events are followed.
5. Helping to create a standard for Group Sales when it comes to email communication with clients.
6. Group Sales and Marketing collateral inventory.
7. Event and party Décor inventory.
8. Ordering and shipment of Marketing and Group Sales collateral for the venues.
9. Communicating and coordinating offsite events for each venue.
10. Helping group sales team with a mail merge when necessary.
11. Following up with Group Sales on the Prospect List.
12. Performs other related duties as assigned.
13. Some travel required for training purposes and new store openings.
JOB-RELATED QUALIFICATION STANDARDS
§ Knowledge/Skills: Individual must have experience with outside sales, event planning and inside sales. Microsoft Office – Outlook, Sharepoint, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
§ Great communication skills a must for the position.
§ Work Experience: 2+ years of event coordination or assistance experience in the hospitality industry, similar entertainment concept, theme park or high-volume restaurant.
§ Physical Demands: General activities include walking, talking, sitting, standing, typing, lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs.
§ Equipment and Special Materials: Computer, printer, photocopy machine etc. POS Systems