|Location:||Ocoee (Orlando area)|
GameTime is looking to build our bar staff with a crazy group of individuals that enjoy working in a fast paced, merry-making, drink-enticing, FUN environment. We are looking for personality! Bartender applicants must have a stellar attitude and deliver stellar service.
- Greets all guests with enthusiasm and friendliness.
- Available to work week days and nights, weekends and holidays. Must be willing to work the week day/night shifts. Not just weekends only.
- Answers guest questions about food, beverages, and our facilities accurately and in a friendly manner.
- Speaks to guests with enthusiasm at all times.
- Provides the highest level of service in accordance with our standards.
- Serves alcoholic beverages in an appropriate manner consistent with company standards.
- Identifies food orders when ready and delivers items to tables in a timely manner.
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times.
- Communicates with food and beverage staff to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Reports to work as scheduled, in uniform, and ready to be in position.
- Maintains professional relationships with all coworkers.
- Follows checklists and standard operating procedures.
- Maintains a safe, clean, organized, and stocked work area.
- Performs duties as assigned.
- Maintains full knowledge of menus, recipes, and other pertinent information.
- Constantly increasing knowledge of food, beverages, and other products and services.
- Ensures that guests have a positive and memorable experience at GameTime.
- Responsible for constant sanitation, organization, and proper food handling.
- Does side work during non-busy hours.
- Prepares work area for opening, mid-shift, or closing in accordance with company standards.