|Title:||Assistant Kitchen Manager|
GameTime is coming to Sunset Walk at the Margaritaville Orlando Resort in Kissimmee. We are looking to build our management team with a group of individuals that enjoy working in a fast paced, merry-making, fun environment. Located within the beautiful Sunset Walk, with the laid-back resort lifestyle of Margaritaville as the back drop. Nothing is better than fun, food and games with a little bar action to go along.
GameTime is looking for an Assistant Kitchen Manager that is hands on and accustomed to supporting the Kitchen Manager by motivating and coaching the hourly team, running stellar shifts, and ensuring each of our guests have the ultimate guest experience with a direct focus on our kitchen operations.
To apply for the position please scroll down to the Employment section at www.gametimeplayers.com
JOB TITLE: Assistant Kitchen Manager
REPORTS TO: Kitchen Manager and General Manager
DIRECTLY SUPERVISES: Back of House staff
The Assistant Kitchen Manager is responsible for the operating conditions of the kitchen. Assisting the Kitchen Manager in managing the crew and costs to ensure the overall financial success of the restaurant. Must be available to work nights, weekends and holidays.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Supervise the daily shift and guest experience.
2. Coordinate all group sales events for food products and kitchen staff.
3. Ensure proper BOH staffing levels during shift.
4. Conducting weekly food inventories with the Kitchen Manager.
5. Assist in weekly ordering and receiving of food and beverage product.
6. Supervise kitchen preventative maintenance program.
7. Compliance with Health Department and OSHA standards.
8. Comply with all company standards of recipe adherence.
9. Ensure cost control procedures in compliance with company standards.
10. Ensure a clean and organized kitchen area as well as walk-in cooler and freezer.
11. Cuts, prepares and cooks to support kitchen staff.
NON-ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Performs other related duties as assigned.
JOB-RELATED QUALIFICATION STANDARDS
High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
Individual must have experience with kitchen operations and supervision
2+ years Kitchen experience with an entertainment concept, theme park or high volume restaurant
Licenses or Certificates
Local and state regulation requirements for food handling and liquor service
General restaurant activities including walking, talking, sitting, standing, typing, lifting and carrying
Must be able to provide excellent customer service
Must have excellent time management and follow up skills necessary to perform in a fast paced, high volume environment
Equipment and Special Materials
Computer, printer, photocopy machine, fax machine etc. POS Systems
REMARKS: Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time. In addition, the employer may consider whether the individual applying for or holding the position is qualified. There two steps involved in this determination. The first concern whether the applicant or current employee satisfies the prerequisites for the position. The second step involves whether or not the person can perform the essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation.